A few months ago, I found myself linking from blog to blog, reading up on friends from high school that I haven’t seen in seven years. And I thought about starting a blog for our family. But it was Dynna’s pink-and-white polka dotted blog that finally convinced me to take action. :p
~~~
This is our newest niece Kylie Mathews.
Congratulations to Skye and Jon and new big sister Kaelyn!
1 comment:
Yeah! Manndi! Blogs are fun fun fun! You know, I didn't want to do it either until Marie like forced me to last weekend. The polka dots are pretty dang cute, aren't they? :) I'm so excited! Do you think we can get Draper to? Haha, funny thought! Skye's Baby is so so so so so cute! I remember when Zeke was like that...wow. How fun! When was she born? How much did she weigh? Everything went well? :) Yeah for babies!
Post a Comment