yes/no (fortunately more yes than no)
mama/dad

cheese
truck
cat / kitty cat
touch / touch it / don't touch
turtle
duck
fish
shark (he loves his bath toys)
book
pancake
cookie
brush
teeth
out / outside
ship
socks
shoes
dance
rock
Texas (the Texas armadillo Draper gave to him)
dog
up
downstairs / stairs (meaning 'go downstairs')
frog
cereal / Cheerios (this is brand new)
Zeke hasn't said airplane yet (can you believe that?) but he is super fast at finding and pointing to the big ones he sees and hears in the sky. For the RC planes he points to them and says 'touch.'
2 comments:
Hey, it's a list! And a long one, too! Wow, Zeke is saying a lot. That's exciting. :)
I can not believe my little one is talking! What a little motor mouth he's becoming, like his aunt! I can't wait to teach him a new word: How about we work on Tibia? :)or even better Maxilla. j/k I can't believe Zeke is growing up before my eyes, before I know it I'm going to be going to his soccer games and athletic training him so he doesn't break an ankle. At least I have a baseline: His little ligaments are quite intact as of right now. I love this little man! And I love you! Hugs to everyone all around!
Post a Comment