Saturday, November 08, 2008
Saturday Workday
For once we had a Saturday to just stay home - and we filled it with home work. Aaron and I worked together to get both bedrooms picked up and vacuumed, laundry done, groceries shopped for, papers filed, and all those little piles of 'I'll take care of this later' stuff taken care of. Zeke is loving it because now he has lots of 'new' things to explore. We even have a walkway on both sides of the bed now - and that's a big achievement! It feels so good to have accomplished so much and to have a clean home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, how I wish for a day with so much progress... how did you manage an entier Saturday at home? We always have too many things going on. Good for you guys though!!
Post a Comment