I've been talking about getting new pillows for a while now and just never gone and done it. When I mentioned it again recently, Aaron reminded me that I've been saying that for a long time. So I decided then and there just to do it and we went shopping that same night. With new pillows of course we needed pillowcases, and while we were comparing cost and colors we found a set of sheets for 50% off. Plus we were given an in-store coupon for 25% off all bedding. Talk about good timing!
We got pillows, 'grape slushy' pillowcases, purple sheets, and a bib for Zeke - all for the original price of the sheets. Bedtime just got better.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I love new sheets! I need to get some--wonder if that sale is still on? I was totally going to go and get sheets for my fantastic new bed when you texted me but life got crazy (surprise surprise, right?) and I didn't. Love the color!
Post a Comment