Zeke would love to give up his daily nap but his body won't let him. Some days he doesn't act tired at all and then crashes hard when he just can't keep his eyes open any longer. When it gets suddenly, totally quiet we know that Zeke is into something off limits or he has fallen asleep in an unusual place. The first time it happened, somehow he managed to sleep for over an hour on hard tile in the kitchen. Then it was the air mattress in the living room, and a couple of days ago I caught him standing next to an armchair, head on the seat, just starting to fall asleep.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so glad that you got pictures of these moments! How precious! Daniel has only ever "crashed" once. He does still take naps though. That really is amazing the places he can fall and stay asleep! Oh to be a kid and fall asleep on tile and wake up none the worse. If I slept on tile you would never be getting me back up:)
This is so cute! It must run in the family, Zeke loves to sleep as much as I do...I think I love food more? Eh who am I kidding Food is always on the top of the list, then comes sleep!
Post a Comment