Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trio of Us

Ya'll aren't going to be able to see our new place, so I thought I'd show you the family picture collage I'm putting together. Using the past 3 years of family pictures was Aaron's idea :)


3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a cool idea, I love how Zeke looks so itty bitty in the first picture, sometimes they just grow too fast huh? It's too bad we don't live a bit closer it'd be fun to catch up and let our boys play, it seems like they'd get along well :)

Michelle said...

So cute!! I love the tiny baby pic. William prefers his milk and cheerios separate as well. Cheerios have sometimes been my worst enenmy, I hate it when I step on one, and know I just crushed it into the carpet...You're sweet family is so cute!!

Carrie said...

Cute!! I read it to my mom and she said, "they're easier to pick up that way! You guys all did that too." And I loved that little baby picture. Adorable.