Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ride the Train, See the Lights

We took one little boy who is crazy about lights, trains, and lights on and around trains on a train trip downtown to see the Christmas lights.

Waiting at the station means seeing trains come and go, which was lots of fun.

It was cold and misty, but the lights were beautiful even in the fog.

We tried our best to keep Draper warm as he was missing Carrie.

And took lots of pictures of Dynna and Ryan keeping each other warm that are destined for their wedding video.

At the end of our tour of lights poor Zeke was frozen and ready to go home. He was generally disagreeable until we told him we were going to ride the train again, which made him very happy as he shivered. It was a memorable night he's been talking about ever since.

2 comments:

Skye said...

That looks like a very fun trip. I really missed the temple square lights this year. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas, it was good to see you.

Carrie said...

Draper's face in that picture scares me a little bit. Pretty pictures, though! Wish I could have been there, but I will be next year! I did like joining your party on the webcam, though. :)