Last week my mom and I threw a bridal shower for Dynna. For those of you that know her and wish she updated her blog more so you could know what she's up to, here you go. For everyone else, you get to 'meet' my cute, nearly-married sister.
The food. Oh so good. Interestingly, at clean up there was only one peanut butter bar left and only one brownie gone. Peanut butter bars were the clear winner with this group!
Candiss made her place among the shower gifts for most of the shower. Partially to chew on the ribbons, and partially because I was sitting in her chair.
Popcorn buckets, a recipe for caramel popcorn, and the ingredients to make it. What a great idea!
And green oven mitts. We had a kitchen shower, can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yeah for Dynna. And I too would prefer a peanut butter bar, nothing against brownies. Looks like a fun shower.
So stinking cute! That was such a fun shower and I got so many wonderful things! I know I know I am horrible I don't blog and I even have a camera now! I repent and swear to be better! I will have to blog all about the wedding and Hawaii...I might have to blog about all the pre wedding planning, cause right now my room looks like a tornado hit it, ya, it's all wedding stuff. Definatley picture worthy! Give zeke a squeeze for me and that little one in your belly! Let baby know Aunt Dynna loves her...him...I hate to call baby it. :) Love you!
Cute! Looks like it was a lot of fun. And I would definitely head for the peanut butter bars [Dynna chastened me for sending her a recipe for peanut butter fudge. She claims I'll make her fat :)]I'm sorry I missed it! But I'll be there in a week! I'm so excited!
Looks like lots of food ! wow! I'm really liking the color of paint on the wall too! It all just looks beautiful! Fun Fun.
Post a Comment