Oh my! She is beautiful! Good work you two!! Now, try to rest and enjoy every single minute!
Congrats Manndi! That is so exciting! She is gorgeous!
Manndi she is just precious! I love the name you picked out too! Hope all went well with the labor.
Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl and I LOVE the name. I bet you are glad to not be pregnant anymore. Hopefully you can get some rest.
She is so cute! and I love her name! Congratulations!
I can already see the resemblance to her brother! She's gorgeous. Congratulations my friend!
AWwww Mandi! Sooo sweet. What a pretty little one! Congrats!!! I hope you are doing wonderful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my! She is beautiful! Good work you two!! Now, try to rest and enjoy every single minute!
Congrats Manndi! That is so exciting! She is gorgeous!
Manndi she is just precious! I love the name you picked out too! Hope all went well with the labor.
Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl and I LOVE the name. I bet you are glad to not be pregnant anymore. Hopefully you can get some rest.
She is so cute! and I love her name! Congratulations!
I can already see the resemblance to her brother! She's gorgeous. Congratulations my friend!
AWwww Mandi! Sooo sweet. What a pretty little one! Congrats!!! I hope you are doing wonderful!
Post a Comment