Monday, August 09, 2010

Paused

Expecting a new arrival 'any day now' is an interesting experience. Aaron described it yesterday as being in pause mode, which fits perfectly. We have to be (and we are) ready at any time to drop our normal routine and bring this baby here. Plus there are several things that are on hold until our little lady makes her appearance. However, the catch is we have to keep living our normal routine until the moment comes, and we have no idea when that is. It's a bizarre set of circumstances. An experience I'm glad to be having, although it is one of those growing-and-learning experiences that is pushing me to further develop my patience and faith. I'm grateful that I am aware of our progress, and that every day brings us closer to one of the greatest moments of our lives.

1 comment:

Skye said...

Good luck to you. Here's to hoping this week for sure!