Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Growing and Gaining

Nora wasn't many hours old when I realized that there was just no stopping her from growing up, starting immediately. While I'm looking forward to getting to know her better and seeing her achieve milestone after milestone, I know how fast Zeke has grown and I wouldn't mind slowing things down a bit!

Sunday afternoon I was taking a few pictures because it was her first time at church and thus her first time in the cute dress Grandma L gave her. This is our adorable Miss Nora at almost 3 weeks old (20 days).

In reviewing the pictures, I pushed the 'forward' button and it took back me to the oldest picture on the camera - Nora at 4 days old.

There's the photographic proof: Nora growing up is not only unavoidable, it has already begun. I personally think she gets cuter every day!

1 comment:

Skye said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute. And yes they do grow so fast. To steal the words of a Kenny Chesney song "Don't blink, you just might miss your babies growing..."

Usually I am not much of a country fan, but "Don't Blink" is a super cute song. It helps me remember to enjoy the little moments that make up life, because they go by so quickly.