Zeke has always liked looking at the pictures on our blog, but lately he is really loving it. He has gone back through the whole blog (3 years and 240+ posts) several times in the past couple of weeks and told me about the pictures and watched the videos over and over and over again. I don't know what he loves about our WHS alumni performance of 'Homeland', but I think I have the song memorized better now than when we performed it thanks to repeated listenings.
It's fun for me too to see the pictures again. Most of the more recent stuff I know what the post/picture is when he tells me about it, but older than that I have to come look and reread, which I have enjoyed. After all, the reason for the pictures and blog is to share and preserve the memories.
There are some pictures he keeps looking for that just aren't there, so there might be several historical posts in our future. Here's the first.
Zeke got a birthday package from Grandma the day before his birthday (earlier this year). I saw UPS stop on our street but was really surprised when the delivery came to our house. I was racking my brain trying to remember if we had ordered anything online, but as soon as I saw the name on the address it all made sense. Zeke was super excited and opened his box as soon as he could.
Thank you Grandma for a brown Mater,
Red, a Cars plate, and some candy. Oh and some clothes, but Zeke pretty much ignored those.
Zeke was so excited. It was a great pre-birthday celebration!

No comments:
Post a Comment