I've thought back to last August a lot this month. It's hard to believe that it's been a full year since we were getting ready for (and enduring waiting for) a brand new baby. And now we have already had her first birthday party!
We had a fun gathering at home with grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, and Utah cousins. Thanks to everyone for giving such perfect gifts; Nora loves them all!
She got books (one of her favorite things).
The toy smartphone was the hit of the party. I took it out of the box after we opened all the gifts and the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids.
She also got cute clothes from her Grandmas.
One little candle for our sweet little girl. I had told Zeke earlier in the day that Nora probably would need him to help her blow out her candle, so that's what he did after we sang. But he waited a few seconds to see if she would do it herself, which I thought was really sweet.
Cute little ladybug cake.
1 comment:
What a cute ladybug cake! I can't believe a year has gone by already. I have been like you, only in the opposite direction. I was at Brielle's party thinking of how fast the next year is going to fly by. Alyssa will be one before you know it. It was sure good to see you all again.
Thank you for keeping your blog updated regularly. It helps me to feel like I am not missing everything.
Post a Comment