There's a maple outside my window that I have been watching turn from green to yellow and start dropping leaves. It's been so pretty. I have been thinking about taking some pictures of the kids and the leaves (remember last year - oh how things have changed!), and so one day we went out before lunch to snap some pictures. Nora just wanted to wander away, but she was good to let me place her, then to sit back down and so I could take a quick picture. After 3 times she and I were both done playing that game, but all 3 photos turned out cute.
I didn't notice it at first, but Grandma pointed out that they are making the same faces in the pictures. We'll see if they keep it up in the next set; I hope to take a few more in the next week or so when things are a little less green.
4 comments:
So cute! Your kids are like little models with their smiles.... I must admit after taking family photos last week with many a cheesy grin I'm a bit jealous!
Cute! They're getting so big!
Wow tht comparison link blows my mind. She has grown so much.
super cute! I love Fall! Can't believe how big they both are!
Post a Comment