If you ask Zeke his name, he will tell you it's 'Zeke! It starts with Z for Zebra and Zeke...' He feels a kinship with zebras I think. After all, what else are you going to put with Z in an alphabet board book? That's how he's starting to associate all his letters now, actually. As he reads a letter, he'll tell us what it's for. L is for lion, N is always for Nora, X is for xylophone, E is for elephant. K used to be for kangaroo, but now it is for Kyle. I have to admit that I've played around with writing a board book for the Loertscher family: A is for Aaron, Ashlynn, Alyssa, and Ashley. B is for Brielle....
Zeke also loves to write his name and have it written. In any medium. Last week he was writing his name in blocks and markers / colored pencils. It helps that his first name in all caps has no curves :)
1 comment:
What a great idea about the alphabet book! You could use all of his family, because C is for Carrie, D is for Draper and Dynna, R is for Ryan, G is for girl in Dynna's tummy... :)
I'm impressed with his colored pencil and marker name. Draper said it looked like something he would do. :)
Post a Comment