Honestly, we're home for Christmas every year. We're blessed to live close to to a lot of family, so we can celebrate at our house and see parents and siblings all in one crazy day if we want to. But this year is just a little more special, because we just bought our first home! Buying from your landlord has its own set of issues -- we found out after we made a purchase offer that you have to live in the home 6 months before you put it under contract -- but it's pretty awesome to sign all of those closing papers and be done. No moving required.
Way back in May I promised pictures after we got things unpacked. I took some in July but they never got posted (no one ever complained either!), so here's your tour. Of our cute little townhome.
2 comments:
Oh that is a cute little townhome! Congrats on buying your house!
I am so excited for you guys! Yeah for not having to move!!! It is a great place.
Post a Comment