Zeke was sooooo excited for Valentines Day this year. I found a super cute printable Valentines template online a while ago, and Zeke approved it so we printed our own. He only wanted to use the rocketship design, so I did some editing (they needed to be smaller anyway!) and then we printed and cut them out together. After writing his name on the back and attaching them to a Valentines Kit-Kat, we were ready to go!
Valentines morning I made Cheerio hearts for Zeke and Nora before I left for work. Zeke woke up early so I was able to watch him discover his. He thought it was really fun. Nora woke later so I missed her reaction in person, but Aaron texted me that she said 'Oh cute!'.
This is Zeke with his haul from school. He was sweet enough to share with Nora. And of course mom and dad got the stuff they didn't want (it was pretty funny to watch them both try and reject the gummy cinnamon hot lips!).
Nora so happy to be sharing Zeke's suckers. Love the outfit; she insisted on the jumper today rather than the jeans I had planned ...... the conversation with Aaron while he was getting her dressed went something like 'No jeans anymore. I want dress.'

No comments:
Post a Comment