Saturday, October 12, 2013

Backyard Fun

A few weeks ago my sister offered us her little climber/slide/playground, because she had gotten a sweet deal on a big playhouse-style one. Given that our kids love to slide, and this little one was the perfect size for our patio, we went and picked it up right away!


The kids have both loved it. They have sent toys down the slide over and over. 


They are both big Jake and the Neverland Pirates fans right now, so they climb aboard to play pirate ship and even had a pirate picnic of saltine crackers and milk one afternoon. Nora keeps saying 'It's Bucky and the Jolly Roger!' While I'm not quite sure how it's two ships in one, I'm glad it's such pirate-y fun.


And of course, lots and lots of climbing up and sliding down. 
When Nora wants to go out and play, she says 'Can I go have fun?'

No comments: