It was a beautiful Christmas this year. We did a lot of giving, and I'm sure that made Christmas even better. This was the first year we did gifts for primary teachers and neighbors in addition to school teachers. We had so much fun with and it will definitely be continued in the years to come.
For the school and primary teachers, we did chocolate bell Christmas trees. It was a group effort, with everyone contributing to our brainstorming and trial runs with multiple types of Christmas candy. They turned out better than I planned and I am thrilled that they were so cute!
The kids give books to each other every year. They were so excited to pick out and wrap their surprises. One fun new thing this year is Nora can write, and she filled out her own gift tag on Zeke's present.
Zeke declared that this was his best Christmas ever. And it was wonderful, a day of giving and receiving and being with our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment