Monday, July 21, 2008

Calling All Readers!

I've noticed a little interactive memory post popping up in a lot of friends' blogs. You've seen it: the one where readers leave a comment about a great memory they have with that particular blogger. Although we are interested in hearing about how great we are, we're more interested in who is reading our blog. As far as we know, Dynna and Skye are our only readers. So, leave us a comment or drop us an email and tell us what you think about our blog and what you'd like to see more of (or less of, if that's the case). And feel free to leave your memories too if you would like.

3 comments:

Dynna said...

You know I love your blog!

Skye said...

Oooo here I am! It has been fun.

Reenie Redhead said...

Blogs are fun and insightful. I love being able to keep up on you! Hope all is going well. Are you reading my blog? I'm pretty sure you are (if you have time, since mine can get rather verbose). Hmmm... Mrs. Southerlin would be proud I still remember that word. ;)