We're not doing anything great and special today, but it's still a special day. It's a wonderful thing to celebrate a companion to be with forever. Having a friend right there makes the trials easier and the happy times even more fun.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Happy Anniversary
We're not doing anything great and special today, but it's still a special day. It's a wonderful thing to celebrate a companion to be with forever. Having a friend right there makes the trials easier and the happy times even more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can not believe it has been four years since I was running around baking everything in sight! And so much has happened since--I can not believe it. How time flies when you are having fun! One of these days I am going to have an actual anniversary--just give me about a year and then a few adjustment months and we will be in business!
Post a Comment