Saturday, August 23, 2008

Laundromat Love

We were in Salt Lake a couple of weekends ago and wanted to visit Draper and Dynna. They weren't home because they were doing laundry. So we decided to join them at the laundromat!

Zeke had a great time running around, yelling (so he could hear the echoes), and playing with his aunt and uncle.

All of that action made Zeke thirsty!

And ready to rest,

but not for long.

All 5 of us had a great time catching up and hanging out. We should do it again sometime...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I know this is like 3 years late, but I was looking through your "Carlile" blog posts. And I have to say that Draper's hair disturbs me. This is around the time that I met him... he must have looked more presentable at church. His hair looks green. Floppy. Disturbing.

I think I'll cut his hair tonight. As a preventative measure.