Sunday, November 09, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008

Just in case the wintery weather is making you miss summer, here is a recap of our summer vacation. It was a plane-filled vacation, starting with real military planes in the museum and ending with model planes at the Idaho Jet Rally in Parma Idaho. It was windy and cool most of the time, which made for some interesting camping in Utah and in Oregon. It was a good time though - and our first vacation with Zeke.





2 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow your blog is really great! How long have you been doing it? How did you find mine? I am having a hard time figuring it all out. I can't get the words to fit right... I wish I was as good with computers as my brothers.. I guess making mistakes is a good way to learn right? Your family is so cute! I'm glad that you have a blog too. Thanks for finding me!

JaMay said...

hello manndi it me JaMay From high school classmate the deaf girl.. so i went through erinn's blog and i not know you there.. so can i have ur blog so i can add it to.. so keep in touch ur son is darling cute.. aaww.. so take care of your family.. my email is oceanstar4@aim.com my blog is thedensclan.blogspot.com