Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Noisy & Malfunctioning Sounds on Blogs
I've been to several blogs recently and there seems to be a trend to put a playlist of music or have some sort of music playing when you first load the blog. While these things can be fun it can really be a pain in the butt when you are trying to keep the volume down to avoid waking others; STUPID HEARTBURN. Tonight I got to listen to a song that sounded like it was being dragged down like it was playing on a dieing cassette recorder, thought that we had gotten past that sort of thing. Ah, the joys of technology. So for those reasons mainly I probably will never do such a thing to my blog. ^_^
Labels:
observations and opinions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally agree with you! I hate music on blogs, plus, if you are going to watch someone's video that they posted you have to turn it off anyway... Down with blog music!
Lindsey
music on blogs drive me crazy. ya, it bugs me so bad!! hope you are well! zeke is darling!
I couldn't agree more, I just visited a friend's blog and was blasted with super loud music, toddler playing with computer + annoying blog music = unhappy mom and woken up kids.
Post a Comment