Saturday, January 31, 2009

Playing in the Snow - Zeke Style

Winter means cold, which means we don't go outside to play very often. Zeke loves to be outside and takes every opportunity to stay outside whenever we need to go out. So when I went out to brush off the car on Monday I figured it was a good chance for Zeke to play outside.

He's not a big play-in-the-snow sort of kid. He just shuffled through it and explored the contrast of walking on snow versus walking on concrete.

He also loved standing at the edge of the driveway watching for cars and trucks and telling me all about them.

I didn't bother with his gloves because I figured he'd just take them off anyway (they're a bit big). To my surprise and amazement, his hands were nice and toasty warm the whole time because they were inside his coat sleeves.

No comments: