Saturday, February 07, 2009

Oooh! Pick Me! Pick Me!

So -- how many of you read our sidebar?

[ . . . ]

That's what we thought.

If you did read our sidebar, you would already know that we have started a photo blog to share more of our life with you. It's not a one-photo-a-day effort, but more of a chance to share our fun photos and the stories they tell. (Thanks to Skye for her photo blog, which inspired ours.)
Really, you should start looking at all the good stuff to the right of our posts: our latest, greatest, breaking news, the ever-increasing list of blogs we read, and the pictures and lists that are updated regularly.

Now don't fret - we've only been photo-blogging for a week, so you'll be able to catch up.

2 comments:

Skye said...

I guess that is a downside to google reader. Fun photo blog. Oh and I do visit the recipie blog often. I tried out the butter cookies a week or so ago.

Jewelle said...

dang google reader! I miss checking blogs the manual way sometimes. I'll definitely have to check out your pics!