Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pre-Family Time

I realized this weekend that we passed an unofficial anniversary of sorts. Funny, I don't think I have ever recognized this 'anniversary' before. Aaron and I started dating at the beginning of April a few years ago. This came after about 8 months of getting to know each other and becoming inseparable best friends before we dared admit our feelings to each other.

Maybe what made me think about our start of official dating is I got some of the pictures Aaron's parents had taken of our early days together. Ah the magic of young love (and how quickly a baby in the family can turn young lovers into responsible adults...). But really I wouldn't have it any other way.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute! Hmm... love is fun. :) And I saw names of family on the breaking news... can he say Dynna? Or Draper?

Skye said...

Dawnie and I were actually just talking about this. We all look a lot older in pictures since we had kids. I guess it is all that responisbility. I am with you though I certainly wouldn't go back. I enjoyed life before kids, but I sure to love having them even more!

Valerie said...

I'm glad you did this post it is fun to hear a little bit about your courtship and early love. How fun. Great pictures too.