A few years ago we went camping with Aaron's family. There was some animal life right out the back (tent) door, and we tried our best to capture our animal friends on film. However, these critters are small and they are fast, so many a photo op was over by the time we got the camera turned on. One squirrel disappeared as soon as I pushed the shutter button, so I lowered the camera, disappointed. But the picture took anyway, and we got this. Pretty cool, eh?
Really we did get good pictures too. It was a beautiful campground and we had a great time. And rumor has it we're going back for more Loertscher fun next month!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! The "squirrel" one makes me laugh!
Those squirrels are tricky little buggers. Ha.. if you ever want one to take a picture of, let me know. My little brother can probably trap one and mail it to you. Just kidding. And hooray for Zeke saying "I love you"...that's so awesome! I'm looking forward to his birthday bash. :)
Post a Comment