A couple of weeks ago while Zeke and I were outside I wandered out to the sidewalk to look down the street, and Zeke came with me. When he saw the street sign just up the block, he insisted we walk to it. So we did.
And he played in the rocks...
Then we walked to the next street sign and Zeke insisted that I take a picture there too.
And then we found a stop sign, and Zeke stopped to visit.
We turned the corner, saw some more street signs, and turned around to come home. I tried to point out the speed limit sign but I think the big rock was more interesting.
I never thought of going on a sign walk, but apparently Zeke did - and I'm glad he shared it with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am glad to know that Zeke is becoming acquainted with the street signs. Smart boy. Seriously what a cute little guy. He is already getting that male ability to know where he is and where he is going :)
...and to ignore the speed limit. Ha, ha. I agree, though. He's totally adorable.
Post a Comment