Friday, February 26, 2010

Plane Lost and Found

Zeke got a little biplane for Christmas and a couple of weeks ago I realized we had no idea where it was. (Not surprising, because the pick-up-the-toys routine has disappeared in the past few months...) So I rallied my strength and did some picking up and some cleaning of places like under the couch and the space between couch and desk where Zeke likes to drop things. Still no plane.


Yesterday Zeke was playing by himself in the living room. When Aaron looked over to check on him, he told Zeke to show me what he had. The very plane I have been looking for! I asked Zeke where he found it, and he told me 'Up in the sky'.

Of course - where else would you look for a plane? (And the one place I hadn't checked.)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Maybe I should try looking there for the things I can't seem to find :) I never thought of that before. Hope all is well.

Erinn said...

That's funny! I love the ongoing hunt for things when kids are around. Our hunt normally involves a remote or binkie. :) Glad he found it!

Carrie said...

Duh, Manndi. Every good plane is in the sky. :)Who would want a plane that doesn't fly?

Valerie said...

Ha Ha! that is great. Silly mommy, of course the plane was in the sky. way to go on cleaning out the not fun to clean places. I dislike doing that very much.