My little sister got married on Friday.
She was absolutely radiant. Both bride and groom were, actually, although I didn't get any great up-close shots at the temple. I did get these fun far-away pictures while they were under the umbrella to stay out of the light snow that was falling.
Because we were on time to the luncheon we didn't have seats (apparently everyone else had been waiting at their table while we were chillin' - literally and figuratively - on Temple Square). So we got to sit at the table marked 'Bridal Party', directly across from the couple of honor.
Aaron and I made the wedding video, which made it's debut at the luncheon. Big project but great results. And Heather was there to help us chase Zeke (thank you, thank you!) for the day, which was such a big help.
At the reception, Zeke spent all 2.5 hours running around the reception center. Every time we looked away (which is frequent when you have a room full of people you haven't seen in 5+ years) he disappeared into the crowd or up the stairs to the bride's room. We did get a few moments of stillness when we got him some reception treats
and while he was fixated on Dynna's carousel.
Here's the happy couple during the cake cutting; no smashing (wahoo!) despite encouragement from the crowd.
Congratulations to Dynna and Ryan! May the times ahead be as wonderful as your wedding day.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was so fun. Let's do it again soon. ;)
Tell Dynna congratulations for me! She looked gorgeous! Weddings are always so much fun. Now I just gotta get some of my siblings hitched.
Oh how fun! It's so fun to look back and remember now. I can't believe it's already over, we spent a really really long time working hard in the planning stages, didn't we? And it turned out perfect! Every detail was just as I dreamed! And even now Ryan loves to pop in our wedding video and we'll cuddle on the couch and watch it, re-living all those wonderful memories! Which reminds me, did you still want to do one that includes us on our wedding day to "This is Love?" I know you're so busy now with all the partying going on, but I just happen to have 1200 wedding pictures for your enjoyment and I'd love to give that to Ryan for his birthday and surprise him. :)
I can't thank you enough for all you did for me on my wedding day and always! You are the best! Love you!
lol not that you'd have to put all 1200 on the wedding cd, wow! Just your favorites. :) LOL!
Post a Comment