Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter was a low-key day for us, and that was just fine because we had spent the week before celebrating with egg hunts and candy and all sorts of fun. Plus between our two callings church is an all-day affair.

Here is Nora in her cute purple dress I found on clearance, coincidentally new on Easter Sunday. She wore her headband and bow for a whole 45 minutes; I was so impressed.


On Easter evening we colored eggs because we hadn't had time earlier that week. Zeke loved it and did most of the work. I only did a dozen hard-boiled eggs, so we were done far too quickly for Zeke. So he re-dyed the ones we had already done. I thought they would turn out brown but it turns out blue is the dominant color.


It was fun to see how much he has grown in a year, because he had no problems scooping up the eggs with the wire holders and moving them around. Although he generally preferred his fingers anyway.

No comments: