Friday, July 22, 2011

Best Days of My Life

About a year ago I was driving to work and heard Bryan Adams' Summer of '69 on the radio. I wondered to myself if there was a 'best time' of my life that I wished I could relive. It only took the minute or so between exits on I-15 to mentally flip back through the 8 years I had known Aaron and come to a realization. There have been so many wonderful times and fond memories, but even the most blissful times weren't without their problems. All things considered, I would rather have the combined joys and challenges of now than any other time.

That's as true now as it was last summer. Our wedding day was seven years ago today (truly one of the very best days ever!) and life gets better all the time.

1 comment:

Erinn said...

YAY!! 7 years and NO itch! ;)