Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt with Friends

On Easter Monday we got to spend a gorgeous spring day outside with friends. We had a barbecue, played, hunted Easter eggs, ate strawberry shortcake, strengthened friendships, and played some more.




Zeke counted out his eggs all by himself and proudly declared he had found 16 eggs. 


Nora wasn't interested in counting eggs and abandoned her yellow basket to go slide some more. 


Nora played and played until she just couldn't take it anymore, and she fell asleep in the swing. So sweet! 


When it was time to head home for dinner we were sad to go. I'm so glad we have started getting together more often.

The quote of the day belongs to Zeke. Not long before Nora fell asleep, the kids were swinging and sliding and the moms were sitting nearby chatting. Valerie said something about monkey bars, and Zeke replied 'I don't like monkey bars, I like granola bars.' :)

No comments: