We didn't set out to buy the kids Christmas outfits, but we ended up with several! Zeke got a white shirt and purple tie for the wedding, then he also got church clothes for Christmas from Draper and Carrie and Grandma Carlile. (We were sure glad we had double white shirts when we had a hot chocolate disaster at the beginning of the wedding reception.....)
Nora got a couple of hand-me-down fancy party dresses, and even though she wasn't thrilled about them at first I think she really likes them now. Plus, I made her a new cute red bow to match the new dresses, and she really likes that.
This picture doesn't quite do this dress justice, but we had room for only one picture on our camera after Christmas and wedding festivities and I'm just pleased to get a decent picture on the first try! :) Love these cute kiddos.
1 comment:
Super cute and Christmasy!
Post a Comment