Lots of crazy snow last weekend. Friday morning I expected the drive in Parley's canyon to be slow and snowy but I didn't expect all of the snow in Salt Lake. If I had known how bad it was on the east benches of the valley I probably would have taken the day off! It took an hour to get from the freeway to the University, and then when I left to come home at lunchtime I had to go the long way around the mountain and through Provo. Quite an adventure, but I traveled safely and it felt so good to be home.
Here's the aftermath in Salt Lake- snowbanks and icicles and cold.
Yay for beautiful blue skies in Midway. I'm so grateful to escape the fog and smog and mist every night leaving Salt Lake.
The kids love the snow for as long as they can stand the cold. This winter they have loved shoveling with their-size shovels!



No comments:
Post a Comment