We've captured a lot of cute moments on Sundays recently. On General Conference Sunday, we started the morning by looking out the window to find a young ring-necked dove on our window box. He was content just to sit there while the kids looked out the window (and tapped on the window...) for quite a while.
During one of the General Conference sessions, we got out the duplos and built some towers. I built Nora a window for her bunnies and a castle for her princess, and she played for quite a while.
Zeke used all of the other blocks and vehicles to build a city.
Cute girl ready for church. Yes I did get her to wear something besides her purple dress, for one week at least. I have loved this jumper.
Cute hair! I took a picture because I figured it wouldn't last through church (and it didn't). Her hair is super fine (she gets that from me) and ponytails just don't stay in well yet. She tolerated it well, but I could tell it was a little weird for her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment