Nora and I have been looking forward to the Fancy Nancy party for a couple of months now. We have read several Fancy Nancy books and she has become one of our favorite characters!
The party was so well done! The decorations were simply awesome. I couldn't get enough of the balloons on the ceiling. The theme was butterflies and they were everywhere. It was so cute and very fancy.
Nora and I got to help set up, so we got there early.
Nora played with balloons while I helped set up the ice cream sundae bar.
Then we took pictures with Fancy Sally and made crafts and painted Nora's nails.
One of the best parts of the day was spending it with Grandma, Mia, and Dynna. We want to bring the Loertscher ladies next year!
I was supposed to help with crowd control during story time and their fashion show, but I didn't have to do anything but watch. All of these little princesses were already on their best fancy behavior.
I was blown away by how wonderful this was. I had a fantastic time and we are already looking forward to next year! It was the perfect way to spend Mother's Day weekend.
photo above taken by Mallory Alyse Photography


No comments:
Post a Comment