Thursday, September 03, 2015

Some August Fun

August was super busy and we packed in tons of fun. Lots of little things, plus a big vacation/road trip/reunion and a birthday that deserve their own posts!

We went to the 100th birthday celebration at Kings. It was an impromptu thing, and the kids had a blast driving these around.


Zeke also tried out some bb guns and airsoft guns and this is a crossbow with suction cup arrows.


Nora revealed her alter ego as supergirl when she won a cape and mask from the summer reading program at the library.


Ready to fight bad guys and help citizens everywhere.


We went on another sunset walk.


And the sunflowers came out. The year Nora turned 1, there were tons of sunflowers on the path by our house. One one walk, she got to explore the sunflowers and loved it. It's a moment I treasure, and ever since then, all of the roadside sunflowers remind me of my girl. Here is almost-1-year-old Nora. 



And here is almost-5-year-old Nora. I told her this year that she is my sunflower girl, and she told me I was her sunflower girl too. 

No comments: