This year, he ate turkey and stuffing and potatoes and all of the other good food like a champ. He ran around outside playing RC cars before dinner and played with his aunt and uncle after dinner. My how times have changed. We'll see how much has really changed when we try the apple pie...
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving Then and Now
Last year we got to share soft Thanksgiving foods with our 7 month old. After playing on the floor with his cousin Kaelyn, Zeke ate some mashed potatoes, roll, pumpkin pie, and vanilla ice cream (no apple pie, thank you very much). I was thrilled that he was old enough to enjoy the food of his very first Thanksgiving. The ice cream was definitely his favorite part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Fun! He has grown so much since the last time I saw him during the summer! And this is random but Dynna's hair is SO long! Gorgeous.
Hi Manndi! I haven't heard from you in forever and stumbled upon your blog. This is Melissa (Love) Walker. Your little one is adorable, and I LOVE the name Zeke, so cute. We have a blog as well, ours is private though, if you'd like an invite drop me an e-mail at clearblueshoes@yahoo.com.
Melissa
Oh my Gosh! I can't believe how big Zeke is! I guess your family grows just as fast as mine! Crazy how that works!
Post a Comment