Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Power of Cheese

Zeke and I went to the grocery store to get cheese early last week. I let Zeke hold it while we were in the store and on the way home. About halfway home I heard a 'mmmmm' sound from the backseat and I was really impressed that he had seen the cows in the fields from the window and was moo-ing. Then I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the package of cheese in his mouth and I started to wonder if maybe the 'mmmmm' was because the cheese was so delicious. I checked out the situation when we got home and sure enough he had chewed right through the package and eaten some cheese. Our little sharp tooth.

4 comments:

Skye said...

That is TOO stinking funny! Who knew, he is one very determined little boy. Don't stand between hime and his cheese.

Valerie said...

Ha Ha!! That is hilarious! Kids will do anything to get what they want, even chew though plastic!

Carrie said...

It's completely true. I would probably do that too if you handed me a block of cheese! I always have to shred way more than I need when I'm cooking because I know I'll eat it. It calls to me.

mom said...

that's our grandson...we are a cheese loving family especially when it comes to loving Zeke!