February disappeared on me somewhere. Our calendar says we didn't have that many commitments, but that's not to say we weren't busy. I have decided that although working and taking care of the kids is more than enough to do, I'm happier when I make time to get the toys put away and keep up with the dishes, among other things. So Aaron and I have both been working on getting our space organized so we can maintain it that way.
Aaron has been digitizing our DVDs, and Zeke has been working on memorizing them almost as fast as Aaron can get the files ready. Zeke is so fast at learning lines and songs and he loves to sing. He's starting to get spring fever. At least that's what I assume is causing him to tear the house apart and climb the furniture like never before in the past few days.
Nora turned 6 months in February and is exploring the world with her mouth. If it gets too quiet, I know she is trying to eat something she shouldn't, usually an important paper. She rolls and scoots around backwards on her tummy to get around, although she is trying her best to crawl. She is also trying to pull up to stand but that's a little further away than crawling.
2 comments:
My February also disappeared. I have no idea where the month went. Nora is so cute. Those cheeks just beg to be kissed/eaten.
I can't believe how big Zeke and Nora are. It just goes too fast, they sure are cute though!
Post a Comment