Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Party Swimmers

Zeke and Nora's cousin had a pool party for her birthday last week. Nora had never been swimming, but she loves water and the pool was a big hit. I can't get enough of our bathing beauty in her adorable pink swimsuit.


Zeke wasn't interested in eating, so he spent most of the party either playing with the balloons or splashing in the puddles made by people had already been in in the pool.


After lunch and gifts we went into the water. Nora was tired so she was pretty mellow, but she enjoyed it thoroughly. We moved around the leisure pool checking things out and letting her get used to all the noises that she couldn't trace back to the source. We also spent some time in the very shallow water with cousins around her age and their moms. Zeke went down the waterslide with Aaron as many times as he could and also realized her could splash big by kicking his legs and by throwing water at people. Fun for all!

2 comments:

Skye said...

Such a cute swimming suit! Oh that baby is growing up too fast and it kills me that I still haven't met her.

Carrie said...

That's the cutest swimsuit I've ever seen! I love it! I'm sad I haven't seen her crawl yet. You should bring them down to the model home and visit me. :)