Monday, October 20, 2008

Gotta Have My Fork

Zeke has been learning to use his silverware - and he's getting quite good at it. He takes at least a few bites with the fork or spoon at the beginning of the meal. Typically he's hungry enough that he switches to using his hands, but he still holds on to his fork!

Last week I discovered that the fork is now required. I made Zeke a grilled cheese sandwich. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't eating - I knew he was hungry. Then I realized he didn't have his fork. When I brought it to him, he happily set about eating his grilled cheese bites with his fork. What a cute kid.


2 comments:

Erinn said...

Hey Manndi! I hope you don't mind...I got your blog address off of Tara's blog. I'm somewhat of a blog stalker! :) Your little guy is so cute! I think he looks just like you.
I hope we can keep in touch.
Erinn (Cummings)

Heidi said...

Zeke is super cute! And happy birthday yesterday! Hope you had a good day. :)